The Rise of Civilizations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mongolia Petition

3 posters

Go down

Mongolia Petition Empty Mongolia Petition

Post  Livid Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:42 am

I think Mongolia in this game is way too over powered. Historically it was one of the poorest countries at the time and for some reason its getting the same kind of budget surplus as japan and germany. I know that they have higher over heads, but budget surplus = power in this game and to have the same kind of economic power as the bigger countries seems mad. Also I would like to mention that Mongolia was riddled with communists, yet there only appears to be anti communist rebels.

I will open this up.

Total Incomes: +525 credits/turn
Low-Income Taxes: +100 credits/turn (45%)
Medium-Income Taxes: +100 credits/turn (55%)
High-Income Taxes: +100 credits/turn (65%)
Occupation of Tuva: +100 credits/turn
Russian Expatriate Donations: +100 credits/turn
Ungern-Sternberg Personal Donations: +25 credits/turn
==
Total Expenses: -285 credits/turn
Social Security: -50 credits/turn (1/10)
Officer Loyalty Payments: -50 credits/turn
Military: -85 credits/turn
Russian Civil War: - 100 credits/turn
==
Net Income: +240 credits/turn
Livid
Livid

Antal inlägg : 225
Registreringsdatum : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Mongolia Petition Empty Re: Mongolia Petition

Post  Gutta Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:58 am

As an outside observer, it seems strange that a conversion to Buddhism would be accepted by the Russian expatriates, also?
Gutta
Gutta

Antal inlägg : 36
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post  sebZsta Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:13 pm

Dalak controls an Alliance between Mongolia and his White forces which means that you're looking at combined stats rather than for Mongolia alone.

Income through taxation in Mongolia is a mere 300 credits and that's with emergency punitive taxes being imposed due to war.

As the Mongolian army is developing into a regular force, their military characteristic will change which will further increase their outgoings but if you look at Mongolia on it's own then it currently is on around +50 credits/turn.

Riddled with Communists in real life? Whilst that's only half true, I think you've failed to take into account the presence of forces that were not there in real life and also your - thus far - complete lack of financial or military support to any communist movement in the country.

sebZsta

Antal inlägg : 51
Registreringsdatum : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum