The Rise of Civilizations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return

3 posters

Go down

The return Empty The return

Post  jolchion Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:37 pm

So, I used to play Amauvala about 2 years ago and then, as a result of personal and professional responsibilities, I had to walk away. An abandonment I truly regret.

To make a long, sobbing, uninteresting explanation short; I would love to return and be embraced into the fold.

Has my tribe been eaten or enslaved? I can't help having a feeling that Guttas tribe ruthlessly murdered mine in a cannibalistic frenzy. If not, and if I can be endowed with a civ by the almight GM, I would like one sort of aligned with myself. Mostly peaceful and interested in science, arts and rationality but not shy of killing anyone if they don't serve some kind of societal purpose, i.e. productive.

Is it even plausible for me to resume playing a tribe which most likely is hundreds of years behind in the progression of the game? I'm not asking for special privileges or anything of that sort, I simply feel like it would to much of a steep hill to climb.

jolchion

Antal inlägg : 15
Registreringsdatum : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

The return Empty Re: The return

Post  TheVoice Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:43 pm

Your tribe won't have been frozen in time (although I can't remember which it was). Otherwise you can always have a new civ. Welcome back!
TheVoice
TheVoice

Antal inlägg : 244
Registreringsdatum : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  The Engineer Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:50 am

I can give you a new tribe.
The Engineer
The Engineer
Admin

Antal inlägg : 1874
Registreringsdatum : 2013-01-07

https://amauvala.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jolchion Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:53 pm

I would love to have one! Very Happy

TheVoice: I left pretty early on, the tribe was called Er'Khidir. Thanks!

jolchion

Antal inlägg : 15
Registreringsdatum : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down