The Rise of Civilizations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggested template for turn posting style

2 posters

Go down

Suggested template for turn posting style Empty Suggested template for turn posting style

Post  The Benevolent One Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:11 pm

Since this game differs somewhat from the main amauvala game, i was wondering if someone could suggest a good turn posting template for this game.

The Benevolent One
The Benevolent One

Antal inlägg : 255
Registreringsdatum : 2013-04-07

Back to top Go down

Suggested template for turn posting style Empty Re: Suggested template for turn posting style

Post  sebZsta Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:21 pm

The Benevolent One wrote:Since this game differs somewhat from the main amauvala game, i was wondering if someone could suggest a good turn posting template for this game.

I will post each turn individually. You need to PM me all your actions each week. For everything else you can create new forum topics or talk in private farao 

sebZsta

Antal inlägg : 51
Registreringsdatum : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Suggested template for turn posting style Empty Re: Suggested template for turn posting style

Post  The Benevolent One Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:38 am

i think you misunderstand what i mean. I musnt be explaining myself that well.

in the PM's we send should we be creative or do you want just stats and figures?
The Benevolent One
The Benevolent One

Antal inlägg : 255
Registreringsdatum : 2013-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post  sebZsta Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:58 pm

The Benevolent One wrote:i think you misunderstand what i mean. I musnt be explaining myself that well.

in the PM's we send should we be creative or do you want just stats and figures?

Entirely up to everyone here... As long as decisions are sent to my private inbox to look at.

sebZsta

Antal inlägg : 51
Registreringsdatum : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down