The Rise of Civilizations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn times

+3
Avidyasattva
TheVoice
The Engineer
7 posters

Go down

Turn times Empty Turn times

Post  The Engineer Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:50 am

When I am processing turns, it would be great if you were done the day before. I hate it when players leave it to the last flickering moment... >.<
The Engineer
The Engineer
Admin

Antal inlägg : 1874
Registreringsdatum : 2013-01-07

https://amauvala.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Turn times Empty Re: Turn times

Post  TheVoice Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:20 pm

Orders in!
TheVoice
TheVoice

Antal inlägg : 244
Registreringsdatum : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Avidyasattva Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:53 pm

How regularly are turns processed? Sometimes, we are busy in the evenings too.
Avidyasattva
Avidyasattva

Antal inlägg : 241
Registreringsdatum : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Dillham Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:10 pm

As I see it, there are generally two options open. Either you set dates for when turns are processed and everybody should have delivered their turns before that, or they will be skipped with results of an inactive response on the players tribes/nations behalf. Alternatively, we deliver our turns when we have the times, you process the turns that are delivered when you got time for it. There might be busy times when you cannot deliver your turn for a couple of days or a week or so.
Mr. Dillham
Mr. Dillham

Antal inlägg : 93

Back to top Go down

Post  The Benevolent One Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Mr. Dillham wrote:As I see it, there are generally two options open. Either you set dates for when turns are processed and everybody should have delivered their turns before that, or they will be skipped with results of an inactive response on the players tribes/nations behalf. Alternatively, we deliver our turns when we have the times, you process the turns that are delivered when you got time for it. There might be busy times when you cannot deliver your turn for a couple of days or a week or so.

I support the second one, because unfortunately not all our lives are in sync with each other.
The Benevolent One
The Benevolent One

Antal inlägg : 255
Registreringsdatum : 2013-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Giwi Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:49 pm

The Benevolent One wrote:
Mr. Dillham wrote:As I see it, there are generally two options open. Either you set dates for when turns are processed and everybody should have delivered their turns before that, or they will be skipped with results of an inactive response on the players tribes/nations behalf. Alternatively, we deliver our turns when we have the times, you process the turns that are delivered when you got time for it. There might be busy times when you cannot deliver your turn for a couple of days or a week or so.

I support the second one, because unfortunately not all our lives are in sync with each other.

Indeed, but as player-player diplomacy becomes more important a set turn time would be better.
Giwi
Giwi

Antal inlägg : 180

Back to top Go down

Post  Araith Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Enrique, what is your current regimen for processing turns? How often would you aim to process them?
Araith
Araith

Antal inlägg : 102
Registreringsdatum : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Engineer Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:51 am

Once every three days for established players. More often for newbies.

Meaning that the next process is due on Saturday.
The Engineer
The Engineer
Admin

Antal inlägg : 1874
Registreringsdatum : 2013-01-07

https://amauvala.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down